1. The blood pressure measurement results may present a large margin of error if your posture is unstable (due to diseases such as Parkinson or cerebrovascular disease sequelae), or you suffer from arrhythmia such as atrial fibrillation, severe anemia, peripheral vascular disease, or arteritis. Individuals with pacemakers or other implantable devices are advised not to use the device’s ECG feature.
2. This device supports a wrist circumference of 13.0 cm to 20.0 cm, and comes packaged with L- and M-sized straps and airbags. Please measure your wrist circumference before purchasing the device. Do not purchase it if your wrist circumference is outside the supported range. If it’s difficult for you to measure your wrist circumference accurately, you can go to a retail store for in-person measurement and assistance.
A Work of Accuracy
HUAWEI WATCH D features a margin of error within ±3 mm Hg*, made possible by a high-precision pressure sensor, meticulous pressure feedback controls, and less air-resistance. The macromolecular tensile strap, ergonomically-arced airbag, and butterfly clasp, are all designed to remain stable during inflation, to enhance the precision of impromptu blood pressure readings.1
HUAWEI’s proprietary HUAWEI TruBP™ blood pressure algorithm, which is based on a cascade model and different blood pressure patterns, makes HUAWEI WATCH D sensitive and considerate to the wearer’s every need, with smart measurement assistance, abnormal posture detection, and a host of other high-level capabilities.
Anytime Care for the Whole Family
The HUAWEI Health App makes it easy to share health data between members of your health community, such as blood pressure reports and abnormal readings5, so that you can always care for loved ones with the consideration that they deserve.
ECG Analysis that Doesn’t Miss a Beat
The ECG App packs a high-performance ECG sensor module, which provides single-lead ECG measurements, real-time analysis, and sinus rhythm, atrial fibrillation, and premature atrial and ventricular beat reminders,2 to stay informed and proactive about major heart health-related risks.
1. Do not self-diagnose or treat yourself based on measurement results, as self-diagnosis may actually worsen your condition. Remember to follow the advice of medical professionals, and to send your results to medical professionals who are familiar with your health.
2. Do not wear the product during medical procedures, such as during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or the use of high-frequency medical devices. Keep the product away from any strong magnetic objects, or the product may fail.
3. The ECG feature on this product does not support asystole identification or ST segment detection.
4. In the event of arrhythmia (such as premature atrial or ventricular beats, or atrial fibrillation), bear in mind that the results may be inaccurate or inconclusive.
5. Diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure can affect peripheral circulation, and hence affect measurement results.
6. Blood pressure readings for users who suffer from blood circulation disorders or blood diseases are prone to error.
7. Avoid making newborns, infants who weigh less than 10 kg, or individuals who are unable to express themselves, wear or use this product.
8. The following groups should obtain blood pressure readings from this product, only under the supervision of a medical professional:
· People who suffer from limb shaking syndrome, or whose arms are unable to bend on their own
· People with wounds or inflammation on their arm or wrist
· People whose arm or wrist is subject to an infusion, blood transfusion, or a catheter insertion
· People who are currently wearing or using medical devices
1. If the airbag is excessively inflated, it may cause discomfort to your wrist, and result in blood stasis or paralysis in extreme cases. In the event of overinflation, you should remove the device.
2. This device is not suitable for users who have pacemakers or other implantable devices.
3. Avoid measuring your blood pressure on the device too often, as doing so may affect blood circulation.
4. Device capabilities may be affected by portable and RF communication devices. Avoid placing the device near or on top of other devices, as doing so may increase radiation and undermine anti-interference capabilities.
5. This product may cause adverse events, such as allergies. In this case, stop wearing it and consult with a medical professional.
6. Metal implants in measured body parts may cause abnormal ECG signals.
7. Not applicable under conditions where flammable anesthetic gas mixed with air, oxygen, or nitrogen oxide.
8. Make sure that the electromagnetic interference is less than 3 V/m. Common sources of interference include microwave ovens and X-rays.
9. Before conducting an ECG measurement, make sure that the electrode surface of the product is clean. If the measurement fails multiple times, clean nearby skin and fingers with an alcohol solution.
10. This product may cause an adverse reaction in a small number of individuals, due to allergies, environmental factors, long-term exposure to irritants such as soap water or sweat, and other factors.
11. The device’s ECG feature is only applicable for heart rate measurement and arrhythmia detection.